COVID-19 Prevention Policy & Private Consultations
We understand that shopping right now may seem scary and confusing, so we have introduced some changes to make it as safe, and as easy as possible.
This is how we have changed to accommodate the "New Normal"
- We are offering you a safe space to come and shop. By booking a private consultation with us you are guaranteeing that you will not come into contact with anyone else other than our trained team member. So we can maintain this safe space, please do not visit if you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19, or visited someone who has, in the 10 days prior to your consultation.
- We are keeping you as safe as possible. By carrying appointments out in the fresh air when possible. If we have to come inside we will be wearing masks. Our staff member will be wearing gloves for your appointment. And we are keeping an hour between appointments to allow for the sanitisation of pushchairs if required.
- We are minimising contact time. By asking that before your consultation, you use our online Pushchair Selector and then contact us via a Live chat so we can talk through your requirements in more detail. We will then have your chosen products sanitised, and ready for your appointment.
- We are safely able to offer our popular "Collect & Go!" service. By building your pushchair at least three days before your collection. We will carryout your handover using our display model so your new pushchair remains untouched.
- We are also offering FREE Contact-Free Deliveries. If you would prefer to have a delivery.
Shopping for a Pushchair?
Use the Pushchair Selector Tool before booking your appointment.
When we see your appointment come through we will ask you for a convenient time of when we can contact you via a Live Chat to go through the results of the Pushchair Selector in more detail. This Live Chat enables us to understand your requirements and have pushchairs out ready for you on your Consultation day.
We can book-In your Private Consultation during this Live Chat, or you can do it HERE